Sunday, January 17, 2010

The New Gospel

Well, this is impossible.

I have been trying to start writing this blog for quite a while now, phew, but hey, it's not happening. What's the matter?

I don't remember when it started and with what, but at some point I started feeling that if I didn't find soon some place where to complain about all those things that make my blood boil, I would end going mad.

And I was wrong. What I have become is laconic and grumpy.


It had started to worry me the frequency with which I face palmed me, or the uneasiness with which I follow events, or watch how people think and talk. The isolated frustration with which, once again, like in my teens days, I feel completely alone and alien. So, I guess I better start this, whatever it is and however it goes.

I'm becoming 30, did I mention? I wonder if it has to do with it.

Anyway, you are really reading this?

No, no, wait. Not like this. Wait.

SO, you couldn't resist and decided to join the crowd, uh? Yea, it's going to be an exciting blog, come on in and join, it will be an answer to popular clamour, we will talk about exciting topics, with bright and remarkable perspective, we will talk about the world according to me, a gospel of grumpiness.

Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment